Shops and artisans
- 1 Lukaali -Samlingslokalen - Assembly Hall
- 2 Fiskars Wärdshus
- 3 Makasiini - Magasinet - Granary
- 4 Takopaja, paperipaja - Smedjan, Pappershuset - Forge, Paperhouse
- 5 Bianco Blu
- 6 Kuparipaja - Kopparsmedjan - Copper Smithy
- 7 Hienotaepaja, FiskarsForum - Finsmedjan - Cutlery Mill
- 8 Ruukinkonttori - Brukskontoret - Office
- 9 Kivimuuri - Stenhuset - Manor House
- 10 Mylly - Kvarnen - Mill
- 11 Vierasateljee - Konstnärsresidens - Artist in Residence
- 12 Tornikellorakennus - Tornursbyggnaden - Clock Tower Building
- 13 Pesutupa - Tvättstugan - Laundry
- 14 Paloasema - Brandstation - Fire station
- 15 Kasarmit - Kasernerna - Workers' tenements
- 16 Siwa
- 17 Kioski-kahvila - Kiosk-kafé - Kiosk and café
- 18 Suutarinmäki - Skomakarbacken
- 19 B&B Villiruusu-Vildrosen-Wildrose
- 20 Paateron keramiikkaverstas - keramikverkstad - pottery
- 21 Puimala - Tröskhuset - Threshing house
- 22 Tori - torget - market place
- 23 Kardusen
- 24 Peltorivi - Åkerraden
- 25 Navetta - Ladugård - Cowshed
- 26 Veitsitehdas - knivfabrik - knife factory
- 27 Aurapaja - Plogverkstad - Plow workshop
- 28 Fiskarsin museon Slaggbyggnaden - Slaggbyggnaden - Canteen
- 29 Fiskarsin museo - museum
- 30 Konepaja - mekaniska verkstaden - machinery workshop
- 31 Valimo - Gjuteriet - Foundry
- 32 Urjeilukenttä - Idrottsplan - Sports field
- 33 Kuntopolku - Konditionsbana - Fitness trail
- 34 Biopap
- 35 Piknik-alue - Picknickområde - Picnic-area
- 36 Studio Karin Widnäs
- 37 Bakluran tanssilava - dansbana - dance pavilion
- 38 Sirius Shop
Glass studio, glass blowing courses and performances
Soap and paper workshop and environmental laboratory
Well water and garden plot analyses, also mould researches of houses
Microbiologist Kimmo Kuusinen
Clothes and accessories for women and men, gift items
Design and craftsware
Beloved brands and joy of shopping - Fiskars, Arabia, Hackman and Iittala
Blacksmiths at work, forged products for sale.
You can even forge a souvenir for yourself, guided by expert blacksmiths.
Own production, Billnäs-furniture and craftsware. Handmade in Fiskars.
Plants and garden decorations.
Jewelry collection Design Kirsti Doukas and Kristian Saarikorpi. Kalevala Koru, Lumoava and Saarikorpi Design.
Modern gold and silver jewelry from the designer's workshop.
Books, souvenirs and giftware related to Fiskars Ironworks.
Design and craftsware by the artisans, designers and artists in Fiskars
Handmade porcelain and stoneware
Shop and workshop. Printmaking and papermaking.
Pentik is opening a summer shop in the recently renovated Old Shed in Fiskars next to the main parkinglot for the summer 2013.
The familybusiness Pentik was founded in 1971.
Pentik is an international interior design retailer. The company has over 80 stores in Finland, Sweden and Norway. The company designs a versatile range of products under its own brand in cooperation with carefully selected international partners. Over one million items are produced at the company’s own ceramics factory in Posio in the Finnish Lapland every year. The head designer in Pentik Studio is Anu Pentik.
Chocolate shop and café, seats 50.
Organic and local food.
Design and making of Sassi Design silver jewelry. Sassi Shop also has a webshop.
100% Finnish women's clothing and accessories mostly Second Chance brand.
Camilla Moberg Designs-collection. Handblown glass made In Finland.
Unique jewelry, design and manufacturing.
Ceramic shop and gallery
Ceramic studio and shop
Finnish craftsware for daily use
100% natural clothing, Ioanna Kourbela Designs Athens.