Hotel Tegel is located at the Old Cutlery Mill. There are 24 high-quality hotel rooms at Hotel Tegel and one of the rooms is especially designed for physically challenged people and one of the rooms is for people traveling with pets.
The Cutlery Mill was originally built in 1832 according to designs by C.L. Engel. A wooden top storey designed by J.E. Wiik was added in 1851. The building burned down in 1888, but was rebuilt as it is now in the same red brick. The low annex dates from the early 1900s. The Cutlery Mill was renovated in the 1980s and again in 2013 when Hotel Tegel opened its doors.