The red-brick Clock Tower Building from 1826 was originally a school. In the 1830s the stables were added as a second wing. At the same time a wooden clock tower was added to the roof. The original Finnish-made Könni no. 9 clock has marked the time at Fiskars since 1842. The architects C.L. Engel, A. Peel and A.F. Granstedt were involved in the design of the building in various ways. At present, it contains apartments, shops and exhibition rooms.