Finnish Knife making art at its best!
Traditional event offers the possibility to follow knife makers making their products, lectures and guidance to making your own knifes. Also knives, accessories and tools will be for sale at this event.
Fiskars Knife Days will be arranged Friday 17 May to – Saturday 18 May
– Award ceremony for finnish championship of Knife making.
– Work demonstrations
Friday 2pm to 6pm
– work demostrations, Vendors
Saturday 10 am to 4pm
– work demonstrations and Vendors at Assembly hall
– at 1 pm handing out of masters certificates, selection of Knife master of the year and the Award ceremony for Finnish championship of Knife making.
– at 3 pm , publication of the winner of Upi Anttilas forging competition.
Welcome to traditional Fiskars Knife days to enjoy Finnish knife making at its best.