Shuttle buses from Karjaa to Fiskars Village!
Every day from Sat 27.6. to Sun 16.8.
- 29 June to 16 August, Buses depart at 12.35 from Karjaa railway station and the return journey from Fiskars Village to Karjaa departs at 18.05.
- The shuttle bus will wait until the helsinki train arrives and until the platform is empty. PLEASE MOVE TOWARDS THE BUS WITHOUT DELAY.
- The train stops usually at platform 3, from where you need to walk through the tunnel below to the train station. Fiskars village shuttle bus is waiting for the passangers by the old locomotive.
- The bus from Fiskars back to Karjaa departs at the latest at 18.05 so that the passengers will have time to catch the Helsinki train.
Adults: 12 €
Students & seniors: 8 €
Children (4-17 years) 6 €
Buy our ticket online in advance! There are no tickets sold on the bus.
- Show your ticket to the buss driver (mobile or printed version)
- The ticket is personal!
- Show your student or senior card!
- Please save your ticket to the return trip.