The meeting house, Samlingslokalen or Lukaali, known in English as the Assembly Hall, was designed by the architect Waldemar Aspelin in the revival style of the late nineteenth century, and built with the cooperative efforts of local residents in 1896. Hanging in the large auditorium today are paintings from 1938 by Lennar Segerstråle. The artist used local people as his models, which gives added interest to these works that have recorded something of what life used to be like at the ironworks. Today, the building continues to serve its original purpose and over the years has been the venue for countless meetings and celebrations.
Built as workers’ houses. Present-day residents also include many craft workers and artisans.
A workers’ housing area. Built around 1890. Owned by the town of Raseborg.
Originally built in 1914 as a workshop for making plows, this building was enlarged with factory facilities in the 1970s. It now houses various kinds of shops, workspace and offices.
The Fiskars Granary was built of slag brick in 1902 according to designs by Waldemar Aspelin. The Granary is in a solid Neo-Renaissance style and it has served as exhibition rooms since 1996.