The Copper Smithy was built in 1818. The two-storey masonry building burned down in 1855 but was rebuilt. After copper-smithy work was discontinued, fine forging operations were located on the bottom floor and a grinding mill was established on the upper floor. A third storey was added in 1898. The Copper Smithy now houses exhibition rooms, sales facilities and a restaurant.
Peltorivi is the upper street of the Fiskars ironworks. The red houses along it were built to their present appearance in the 1820s and 1830s, at which time eight late eighteenth-century houses for workers...
The Fiskars Granary was built of slag brick in 1902 according to designs by Waldemar Aspelin. The Granary is in a solid Neo-Renaissance style and it has served as exhibition rooms since 1996.
Built as workers’ houses. Present-day residents also include many craft workers and artisans.
The Copper Smithy was built in 1818. The two-storey masonry building burned down in 1855 but was rebuilt.