The stone cowshed was built in 1921, when it housed some 150 cattle. The building, which may have been designed by Lars Sonck, is today home to the Desico Candle Factory and Tahvoset Garden Shop.
Stenhuset (stone house) or the Manor House is the main building of the Fiskars Ironworks. Built in 1816-1822, it originally provided both living quarters for the owner and an administrative center for the...
The Cutlery Mill was originally built in 1832 according to designs by C.L. Engel. A wooden top storey designed by J.E. Wiik was added in 1851.
Completed in 1836, the foundry had two cupola furnaces. Products of the foundry were mostly used by the ironworks and in Fiskars Village.
The Fiskars Granary was built of slag brick in 1902 according to designs by Waldemar Aspelin. The Granary is in a solid Neo-Renaissance style and it has served as exhibition rooms since 1996.