Fiskars Wärdshus is a time-honoured inn dating from 1836, currently serving visitors as a restaurant and hotel. Known locally as Wärssy, the masonry-built inn was designed by the architect A.F. Granstedt in the Neo-Classical style. The new hotel between Wärdshus and the Assembly Hall dates from 2003.
The Fiskars Granary was built of slag brick in 1902 according to designs by Waldemar Aspelin. The Granary is in a solid Neo-Renaissance style and it has served as exhibition rooms since 1996.
The Fiskars Fire Station was built in 1912 and renovated in 1931 in connection with the 50th anniversary of the Fiskars Voluntary Fire Brigade. The hoses were hung to dry inside its tall tower.
The Copper Smithy was built in 1818. The two-storey masonry building burned down in 1855 but was rebuilt.
Built as workers’ houses. Present-day residents also include many craft workers and artisans.