Completed in 1836, the foundry had two cupola furnaces. Products of the foundry were mostly used by the ironworks and in Fiskars Village. Cogwheels and machine parts were manufactured in the foundry, but some cooking stoves, pots, pans, and other household utensils were also made for sale. In its day, a very large order was for ninety cast-iron columns and a waterwheel for the Finlayson cotton mill built in Tampere in 1837. The foundry closed in 1954.
The Fiskars Fire Station was built in 1912 and renovated in 1931 in connection with the 50th anniversary of the Fiskars Voluntary Fire Brigade. The hoses were hung to dry inside its tall tower.
Originally built in 1914 as a workshop for making plows, this building was enlarged with factory facilities in the 1970s. It now houses various kinds of shops, workspace and offices.
The red-brick Clock Tower Building from 1826 was originally a school. In the 1830s the stables were added as a second wing.
The stone cowshed was built in 1921, when it housed some 150 cattle. The building, which may have been designed by Lars Sonck, is today home to the Desico Candle Factory and Tahvoset Garden Shop.