Peltorivi is the upper street of the Fiskars ironworks. The red houses along it were built to their present appearance in the 1820s and 1830s, at which time eight late eighteenth-century houses for workers...
The Fiskars Fire Station was built in 1912 and renovated in 1931 in connection with the 50th anniversary of the Fiskars Voluntary Fire Brigade. The hoses were hung to dry inside its tall tower.
The red-brick Clock Tower Building from 1826 was originally a school. In the 1830s the stables were added as a second wing.
Built as workers’ houses. Present-day residents also include many craft workers and artisans.