A group of workers’ dwellings and outbuildings, built in 1859 for workers in the rolling mill. During Julin’s time, it was thought that houses built higher up the slopes would be healthier than the old houses lower down the valley.
The red-brick Clock Tower Building from 1826 was originally a school. In the 1830s the stables were added as a second wing.
Peltorivi is the upper street of the Fiskars ironworks. The red houses along it were built to their present appearance in the 1820s and 1830s, at which time eight late eighteenth-century houses for workers...
The Cutlery Mill was originally built in 1832 according to designs by C.L. Engel. A wooden top storey designed by J.E. Wiik was added in 1851.
Built as workers’ houses. Present-day residents also include many craft workers and artisans.