The Laundry was built in 1860. In addition to a laundry, the building housed a mangling room and a bakery, and in later years a primary school, the ironworks telephone exchange and a branch library. Like many other buildings at Fiskars, the Laundry is now a functioning combination of dwellings and workspace.
This small two-storey masonry building was named Kardusen (tobacco box) by local residents. It was built in 1843 for the cutlery mill’s smiths who had moved to Fiskars from Sheffield, England....
The Cutlery Mill was originally built in 1832 according to designs by C.L. Engel. A wooden top storey designed by J.E. Wiik was added in 1851.
A workers’ housing area. Built around 1890. Owned by the town of Raseborg.
The Fiskars Fire Station was built in 1912 and renovated in 1931 in connection with the 50th anniversary of the Fiskars Voluntary Fire Brigade. The hoses were hung to dry inside its tall tower.