Stenhuset (stone house) or the Manor House is the main building of the Fiskars Ironworks. Built in 1816-1822, it originally provided both living quarters for the owner and an administrative center for the ironworks village. The first plans for the Neo-Classical building were drawn up by Pehr Granstedt, whose drawings were completed with additions by both Charles Bassi and C.L. Engel. The drawings showed the building with two wings, which were designed by Engel but never built. Today, the Manor House is used by Fiskars Corporation for entertaining.
The Fiskars Granary was built of slag brick in 1902 according to designs by Waldemar Aspelin. The Granary is in a solid Neo-Renaissance style and it has served as exhibition rooms since 1996.
A group of workers’ dwellings and outbuildings, built in 1859 for workers in the rolling mill. During Julin’s time, it was thought that houses built higher up the slopes would be healthier than...
The Cutlery Mill was originally built in 1832 according to designs by C.L. Engel. A wooden top storey designed by J.E. Wiik was added in 1851.
Built as workers’ houses. Present-day residents also include many craft workers and artisans.