The oldest surviving building at Fiskars is the ironworks office from 1765. Originally built as a residence for the owner of the works, the house was painted with ruddle (a red pigment) in the nineteenth century, and its present restored and enlarged appearance dates from 1911. The oldest surviving part of the building is the masonry 'safe', or vault, in which the ironworks kept its strongbox. Today the building houses Fiskars Real Estate office.
The Workers' tenements were originally houses built for the workers. The older building, on the right of the square, was designed by the architect C.L. Engel and dates from 1827.
Peltorivi is the upper street of the Fiskars ironworks. The red houses along it were built to their present appearance in the 1820s and 1830s, at which time eight late eighteenth-century houses for workers...
Completed in 1836, the foundry had two cupola furnaces. Products of the foundry were mostly used by the ironworks and in Fiskars Village.
A workers’ housing area. Built around 1890. Owned by the town of Raseborg.