Originally built in 1914 as a workshop for making plows, this building was enlarged with factory facilities in the 1970s. It now houses various kinds of shops, workspace and offices.
The Copper Smithy was built in 1818. The two-storey masonry building burned down in 1855 but was rebuilt.
The Fiskars Granary was built of slag brick in 1902 according to designs by Waldemar Aspelin. The Granary is in a solid Neo-Renaissance style and it has served as exhibition rooms since 1996.
Fiskars Wärdshus is a time-honoured inn dating from 1836, currently serving visitors as a restaurant and hotel.
Built as workers’ houses. Present-day residents also include many craft workers and artisans.