The red-brick Clock Tower Building from 1826 was originally a school. In the 1830s the stables were added as a second wing.
This small two-storey masonry building was named Kardusen (tobacco box) by local residents. It was built in 1843 for the cutlery mill’s smiths who had moved to Fiskars from Sheffield, England....
Completed in 1836, the foundry had two cupola furnaces. Products of the foundry were mostly used by the ironworks and in Fiskars Village.
A workers’ housing area. Built around 1890. Owned by the town of Raseborg.